Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

NOTD : American Apparel Nail Lacquer in Office





So this week, I felt like doing a french manicure but I used a minty green color instead of the plain old white nail polish. I also put a bit of clear glitter nail polish at the tip of the nail to blend the colors out a little bit.

Product Name : American Apparel Nail Lacquer in Office

Price : $7.50 CAD for 1 and $18 for 3

I never knew American Apparel sells nail polishes until one day I was at the store trying to figure out what to buy with my last $15 of the Teambuy American Apparel $50 coupon that I had. That's when I saw these nail polishes near the cashier counter so I bought 3 nail lacquers which worked out to be $6 each.

I thought the colors were very interesting and the nail lacquer collections were all creamy, milky looking colors, so I decided to give it a try since I didn't know what else to buy from AA at that time.

Overall, I really like the quality of these nail lacquers, and the colors last for a long time. <3

11 comments:

  1. this is such an elegant tiffany-like color! and you have beautiful long fingers

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty color

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks for visiting ! I checked out your blog!

      Delete
  3. Love love that green color...I'm not usually a green girl but minty light greens have been looking so appealing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe the color turned out better than I thought it was gonna be :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for stopping by ! Following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mint color! You have a very inspiring blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    xxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog..check my blog when you have time ..if you like it follow me and i will sure follow you back .would love to be in touch with you.
    http://alchiyonjen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ! Feel free to leave a comment <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...