Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Review : Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick




Product Name : Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick

Where to Buy :  Any drugstores (Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, London Drugs, etc)

Retail Price :   $3.99 - $7.99 CAD

Product Overview : Infused with mega-moisturizers to seal in color and softness. Find your lip color amongst a dazzling array of 72 fabulous, fashionable shades!

. . . My Thoughts After Using This Product For 1 Months . . .

What I Thought About the Packaging ? 
  • The lipstick package is like a traditional retractable lipstick

What I Love About This Product ?
  • Gorgeous color selection
  • Moisturize and doesn't dry up your lip
  • Very pigmented color.

What I Didn't Love About This Product ?
  • Some popular colors are always sold out,I went to 3 stores before I found Primrose

Who Would I Recommend This Product For ?
  • For someone who is looking for a lipstick that comes in a wide range of colors and doesn't dry up your lip.
  • For someone who is looking for a great quality drugstore lipstick.

Would I Buy This Product Again ? 
  • Definitely Yes, I love this lipstick so much that I went and purchased another one. Primrose is such a nice nude pink color and Luminous Pink is a light shiny pink color. Usually I don't buy drugstore lipstick because I feel like they don't live up to the high end lipstick such as the MAC lipstick. But this one is definitely a keeper!

Overall Rating : 5/5.

Which color was your favorite ?

5 comments:

  1. love that primrose color!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i prefer Primrose, the colour looks great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was looking for the Primrose color every where, I finally found it at the third store I went to !

      Delete
  3. Thanks for following and visiting my blog ! Followed you back ! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ! Feel free to leave a comment <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...