Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Review : Benefit They’re Real! Mascara

Product Name : Benefit They're Real! Mascara in Black

Where to Buy : Sephora, Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Retail Price : $22 USD

Product Overview : A jet-black mascara from Benefit that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts, and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This mascara claims to give your lashes the look that you never knew you had!

. . . My Thoughts After Using This Product For 2 Months . . .

What I Thought About the Packaging ? 
  • The packaging and ads for this mascara is very trendy and it shows a bunch of consumer results that were convincing enough for me to buy it!
  • The mascara wand has to be one of the best mascara brushes that I have ever used. It is the major reason why it was so easy to separate my lashes and giving them a panoramic look.

What I Love About This Product ?
  • Great plastic-y brush
  • Does lengthen lashes
  • Does separate lashes
  • Provides major lash definition

What I Didn't Love About This Product ?
  • Does not hold up curls
  • Does not volumize
  • Clumpy after using it for a while

Product Quality Between "The First Couple Uses" and "After Using It For 1 Months". 
  • "The First Couple Uses" : It was very easy to build up the effect by applying multiple coats and it provided definition and separation for my lashes with minor clumping. The brush is the best part about this mascara since the bristles would grab closely to the root of your lashes and give your lashes length and definitions. However, I find that the formula is a bit too wet to hold up my curls and instead it just de-curled them.
  • "After Using It For 1 Months" : I didn't find myself reaching for this mascara very much. I used this mascara for more of a casual occasion when I'm not wearing a lot of makeup. The formula, however, was very consistent throughout the month. It did start to clump a bit more than before, but nothing major. There were minimal flakes after a whole working day.

Who Would I Recommend This Product For ?

Would I Buy This Product Again ? 
  • No, I would not buy this mascara again because I'm very picky about mascara that doesn't curl upward when I curl it with my heated eyelash curler and this product was one of those mascara that didn't meet that criteria.

Overall Rating : 3.5/5.

Have a question ? Leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ! Feel free to leave a comment <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...