Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Review : Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen


Product Name : Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen in Jet Black

Where to Buy : Sephora, Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

Retail Price : $22 USD

Product Overview : A liquid eyeliner from Smashbox that claims to be long-wearing and waterproof.

Pros :

  • Fine tip
  • Easy to apply
During the first couple applications, it was very easy to apply and the color was very black. I was able to easily create either a thin or thick line on my upper eyelids.

Cons :
  • Short lifespan; dries out too quickly
  • No longer easy to apply after the 15th application
  • Difficult to shake or "re-moist" the liner tip
  • Fades very easily, especially if you have oily eyelids
After using this product for a while, I noticed that the liner tip started to become very dry. It became very hard to apply because it was drying out too quickly and the color was no longer dark and pigmented. I tried to shake it as hard I could to get the "juice" out to the tip but nothing worked!! The line became lighter and was fading out after only a few hours or wearing it.

Conclusion : I really wanted to love this product but unfortunately it didn't live up to most of its claims. When I first bought the eyeliner, it worked really well but then it started to dry out, and was fading a lot after a few hours. Overall, I thought this product was too expensive for something that did not last ... (not even for a month). It was definitely a waste of money and I would definitely never buy this product ever again.

Ratings : 1 / 5.

Did you love or hate this product? Share your views and leave me a comment !

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised that yours dried out so quickly! I've opened mine since mid November and it's been fine.

    PS: Love your reviews tho :) very detailed~

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ! Feel free to leave a comment <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...