Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Review : Philosophy The Supernatural Poreless, Flawless Tinted SPF 15


Product Name : Philosophy The Supernatural Poreless, Flawless Tinted SPF 15 (1.6 oz)

Where to Buy : Sephora, Philosphy The Supernatural Poreless, Flawless Tinted SPF 15

Retail Price : $30 USD

Product Overview : This is an oil-free foundation primer with SPF 15 that could be worn alone or underneath your favorite foundation. It claims to offer a look that is pore-less, flawless and that is almost.. Supernatural! This product is available in one blend-able color that is suitable for all skin tone.
The reason I decided to give this product a try was because I was looking for a light-weight tinted moisturizer that could be worn alone or underneath my Bare Escentuals mineral powder for more coverage when needed. Most importantly I was looking for something that can make my pores look smaller.

Pros :
  • Non-greasy, light-weight formula
  • Smooth creamy texture
  • Instantly minimize the appearance of pores
  • Excellent primer to be worn alone or underneath foundation or mineral powder
The texture of the primer/moisturizer is very smooth and velvety feeling. After applying it for the first time, I did notice that it drastically minimize the appearance of my pores on my face, especially around my nose. Nonetheless, it also helped even out my skin tone to create a flawless look even without my bareMineral foundation powder. It was very light-weight and soft to the touch, almost felt like I wasn't wearing anything on my face at all.

Cons :
  • Only available in one color
The only disadvantage about this product is the fact that it only came in one color that is sort of an orange-y, beige-y color. However, it was very blend-able so it was not really a major problem for me, but I have heard from other users that it did not match their skin tone.

Conclusion : Overall, I absolutely love this product because it really does what it claims to do. It will reduce the look of any skin imperfections you may have without the feeling that you're wearing a lot of makeup. I could simply use this product along with my Bare Escentuals mineral veil powder and be ready to go.

Overall Ratings : 5/5.

Did you love or hate this product? Feel free to share your views !

1 comment:

  1. It's great to know that makeupforview has expanded its horizon. I can't wait to read more reviews from you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ! Feel free to leave a comment <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...